Experienced & Dependable Analytical Laboratory in Markham
When it comes to research and analytical laboratory services in Markham, count on Fisher Engineering and Environmental. As your trusted environment consultants, we have been providing reliable environment solutions for over 30 years. Whether it’s waste analysis or mould and asbestos testing, we have got you covered. We ensure that our clients remain compliant with mandatory environment regulations in Canada. Our comprehensive laboratory services can help you detect potential risks early on and make informed decisions to avoid them. We provide you with a detailed site assessment report and reliable data you can count on.
Laboratory Services We Provide
At Fisher Engineering and Environmental, we offer a wide range of laboratory services such as:
- Soil analysis – This is essential to determine the pH content and nutrition level of the soil. It is commonly performed for agricultural and construction projects. Soil analysis of construction sites is crucial to test and verify the bearing capacity of the soil. It helps detect harmful contaminants in soil that can adversely affect human health and the environment.
- Water analysis – It includes drinking water, groundwater and aquatic toxicity testing. Water analysis helps evaluate the effectiveness and reliability of the water treatment system. It helps identify the presence of microorganisms, bacteria and chemicals in water to avoid health hazards.
- Indoor air quality – It helps identify the level of airborne pollutants, dust and allergens in your indoor space. Indoor air quality testing is essential to identify the source of pollutants and prevent potential health risks.
- TCLP Waste analysis – It includes soil, water and solid waste assessment to detect hazardous elements. It’s important to identify if the waste disposed of in a landfill is dangerous to the environment or not. A waste analysis is essential for a business as a part of corporate social responsibility and to adhere to environmental regulations.
- PCB Testing – Polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) can be released into air, soil and water due to improper industrial waste disposal. PCB testing helps evaluate the presence of chlorinated hydrocarbon that can cause severe health problems in individuals.
We understand that these methods are complicated, requiring high attention to detail and precision. For over 30 years, our team here at Fisher Engineering and Environmental has been supporting businesses in the GTA with reliable analytical laboratory and many other environmental services.
Contact Us Today!
In addition to analytical research, we also offer environmental site assessments and remediation services. Regardless of your project size and location, you can expect nothing but quality work and guaranteed satisfaction from us.
Call us today to know more about our analytical laboratory services in Markham!